[plug] LyX/LaTeX questions

Christian christian at global.net.au
Wed Nov 3 09:30:37 WST 1999

Hi all,

I know there a few of you guys out there who are good with LaTeX so
maybe you can help me out with a couple of minor adjustments I'd like to
make.  I've done my thesis in LyX which has worked really nicely,
unfortunately the downside of this is that I haven't really had the
opportunity/reason to learn very much LaTeX.

Firstly I'd like to customise the page numbering in my appendices.  For
example, Appendix A pages I'd like to be numbered: A-1, A-2, A-3 and so
on as appropriate for the other appendices too.  Is that possible?  If
anyone has any suggestions I'd really like to know. :-)

Also, I've noticed sometimes LaTeX hyphenates text in section titles
etc.  Is there a way of stopping it from doing this?

Thanks in advance,

Christian.

--
Black holes are where God divided by zero.