[plug] Sendmail and procmail problems !!!!

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Fri Nov 5 01:54:42 WST 1999

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, John Summerfield wrote:

> > > There is no advantage to that; Eric thinks the program would be better
> > > without that feature.

The advantage is i dont need sendmail. It serves no purpose for me.
Fetchmail does POP, Procmail separates the lists and spam.

> > In this context it might be prudent to specify your Eric more precisely.
> > I imagine you are talking about The Man who Sold the Free Software World,
>
> In this context I see only Eric who supports fetchmail. It seems

They are one and the same. "ESR". Fetchmail was his project, that led to
the Cathedral/Bazaar ideas.

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining
and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
                -- Mark Twain