[plug] pppd

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Wed Nov 10 10:18:26 WST 1999

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Gary Mahnkoph wrote:

> I feel the query is valid, and an actual pointer to one of these lists that
> contains the mentioned issue, may have been considerably more useful.

Gary,
I thought John gave a helpful answer, if a little terse. Maybe he didnt
have the URL handy, and a pointer in the right direction is better than
nothing.
  The obvious would be to look at www.redhat.com, but they say:

     "Wondering what happened to the mailing list archive search function?
     Now that the quiet period is over, it will be returning soon! Thanks
	for your patience. "

There is a limited searchable archive at www.mail-archive.com, e.g.
http://www.mail-archive.com/redhat-ppp-list%40redhat.com/

Did you find anything better?

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining
and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
                -- Mark Twain