[plug] pppd

John Summerfield summer at os2.ami.com.au
Thu Nov 11 09:02:24 WST 1999

> I thought John gave a helpful answer, if a little terse. Maybe he didnt

;-) I prefer the word "brief."

Besides, any RHL user should know where to find redhat in the universe.
And with RHL 6.x the link's right on the desktop. How easy can it be to
RTFM?

btw I have an RHL 6.1 CD here. I left it in the CD drive when I rebooted
(the system froze and only the reset button would restore life).

I was very impressed to find myself in X when I returned to the computer.
I can see why people have been raving about the new install, buggy though
it be.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield