[plug] Important -- Membership enquires

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Wed Nov 10 10:33:57 WST 1999

Hello All,
	In preperation for the AGM (to be announced along with the agenda within
the next 7 days)  I (the Secretary) need to finalise our records for the first
year of plug.

In order to accomplish this I need all theses people:

David Campbell                          Matt Kemner
Andrew Marsh                            John McCabe-Dansted
Paul Repolici                           Daniel Pearson
Paul Hutcheon                           Mark Gaymor
Rob Dunne                               Alex Polgaze
Andrew McMeikan                         Brett Busby
Bruce Cook                              David Buddrige
Trevor Phillips                         Craig Abernethie

To email me (personally at tony at cantech.net.au, not the list) the folowing
information.
Name          :
Email Address :
Address       :
        Suburb:                       PostCode:
Type Of membership: (You've alredy paid we don't need more money YET <grin>)
        Corporate                     $??.??
        Full                          $10.00
        Consession                    $ 5.00
The following information is Optional
Primary Linux Distrobution:
Job Title:
Years of experience with Linux:
Anything you would like to see a talk on:

Also If anyone else has paid to join plug that isn't on the above list, (and
wasn't at lastnight meeting).  Please contact me ASAP as we have no record of
you joining.

Yours Tony.