[plug] Important -- PLUG Committe of Management nominations.

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Wed Nov 10 10:43:54 WST 1999

Hell All,
	Well with the AGM comming up we need to reelect half (at least) of the
commitee.

The members standing down are:
Chris Cornish (Chairperson/Prez)
Leon Brooks   (Vice-Chairperson/Presiedent of Vice)

Memebers of the committee retaining their positions are:
Anhony J Breeds-Taurima (Secretary/named)
David Campbell          (Tresurer/costd)

Both members are elegable for re-nomination and re-election.

So I am asking for nominations for the positions of
Chairperson
Vice-Chairperson

Nominations should come to me personally (tony at cantech.net.au, and NOT to the
list)

All niminees have the right of refusal.  Elections will be held at the AGM.

Yours Tony.