[plug] Netscape & kde

Mark Saxon mark at omninet.net.au
Fri Nov 12 08:36:25 WST 1999

Hedrek wrote:

I don't use KDE  but have it on my RH6 install . After a quick look
Netscape does not appear as a menu item.  KDE has its own browser
interface I guess they figure you will want to use that.

You are going to have to add it to the internet menu or create an icon
for it.

You will probably have a template folder on your desk top you should be
able to just drag and drop a  new  program template from there and edit
the properties, it seems to be  pretty well covered  in the kfm help.
See how you go.

Mark