[plug] More on Transmeta

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Tue Nov 16 23:49:38 WST 1999

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Damion Hill wrote:

> Ahhh, forgiveness please! I must have missed something earlier (a search
> of the mailing list archive didn't help me out), what is Transmeta _or_
> where is the website so I can find out?

Well, www.transmeta.com of course. But its just a teaser, no real info
until 19th Jan 2000. All it really says is:

	Crusoe will be cool hardware and software for mobile applications.

Oh yeah, and Linus works there. But I know of no reason to think Transmeta
has much to do with Linux. All the same, its a good mystery.

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining
and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
                -- Mark Twain