[plug] More on Transmeta

Damion Hill dhill at wantree.com.au
Wed Nov 17 06:49:03 WST 1999

Greg Mildenhall wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Damion Hill wrote:
> > Greg Mildenhall wrote:
> > > Ladies and gentlemen, we have a website.
>
> > what is Transmeta
> Transmeta is the hitherto-ultrasecretive company

<snip>

> > _or_ where is the website so I can find out?
> I'll give you one guess.

You could tell me but then you'd have to make me use Windows forever
more? <grin>

OK, I got it now. The context helped me out (as did Mike's reply). I
guess I could have thrown 'transmeta' into the open location dialog and
let the browser do the hard work but then I switch that 'feature' off
because I hate the American bias it has. I'm sure I've seen somewhere to
customise the domains but really, I just don't care enough to do it for
the sake of saving my fingers from a couple of letters.

--
Damion Hill
dhill at wantree.com.au