[plug] NetBank and WINE

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Fri Oct 1 15:07:01 WST 1999

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, Kenworthy Family wrote:

> My problem is that I am using wingate under windows for the proxy (not as flexible I think as ip masq etc)  - it supports tcp
> tunnelling inside to outside but does not seem to be able to connect from outside to inside (tho it says it can).  netbank
> requires that the cba server connect back to the application via a separate connection.  The info came from their IT section.

I certainly dont have that problem using Netbank 2.00. It uses a single
TCP connection, and works fine through my proxy, so no incoming
connections. I havn't configured any such support except the standard
IRC, FTP, etc.
   I dont want to contradict their IT people but ... they must be talking
about a different version (?)
 Would you like me to e-mail a copy?

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
	I had no shoes and I pitied myself.  Then I met a man who had no
	feet, so I took his shoes.     -- Dave Barry