[plug] NetBank and WINE

Kenworthy Family billk at opera.iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 1 13:42:12 WST 1999

My problem is that I am using wingate under windows for the proxy (not as flexible I think as ip masq etc)  - it supports tcp
tunnelling inside to outside but does not seem to be able to connect from outside to inside (tho it says it can).  netbank
requires that the cba server connect back to the application via a separate connection.  The info came from their IT section.
Their final recommendation that an internal machine be set up to one of their server addresses and then pass the packets to the
outside so it could see the correct relationships and not a possible security breach and fail to connect.  Lost interest about
then - not even sure if windows supports multiple IP addresses per interface.

BillK