[plug] [plu] Linux books/manuals: recommendations?

Ari Finander strictform at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 06:34:03 WST 1999

Well folks, our internet account has just been hacked AGAIN despite no
Trojans or viruses being found on either of our computers after checking
with nearly every product out there.  Getting a linux network up and running
has now become a bit more pressing as these repeated hacks while using
windows95 are getting very frustrating.  So, what manuals/books/guides to
using and configuring linux would you all recommend?  I can only get one.

Ari
strictform at hotmail.com