[plug] For those who have not seen it

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Wed Oct 6 16:15:46 WST 1999

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, John Menzies wrote:

How do people feel about John et.al posting in HTML? I cant see the point,
and many mailers do not handle it. (Pine is OK)

> >Brad Campbell wrote:
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/news/msnw/LinuxMyths.asp

Should add a bit of balance to all the pro-linux propaganda we consume.

> >That font is decidedly icky in Linux Netscape - likely a deliberate
> >choice.

But only in Linux. It looks fine on Win32-netscape. Whats that say ???

> do seem to be developing a propensity for new language and it does NOT make

Thats just Americans in general. Very "proactive" :)

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
	I had no shoes and I pitied myself.  Then I met a man who had no
	feet, so I took his shoes.     -- Dave Barry