[plug] Intended User..

cwilliam at erggroup.com cwilliam at erggroup.com
Thu Oct 7 14:30:24 WST 1999

As below Bevan,

Cheers Craig

on Thu, Oct 07, 1999 at 01:15:59PM +0800, cwilliam at erggroup.com
<cwilliam at erggroup.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am an intended user... that is to say I have a machine and I have a copy of
> linux... just can't get one on to the other..
>
> Anyone interested in assisting  install Redhat on an Alpha XL266?

You have read the linux on Alpha howto?
>Yes, I have installed the milo and then tried booting the kernel, starts
ungzippin then an error.
Where is this alpha.
>My place.
I dont have any experience with linux on alpha but lots with alpha and lots with
linux and I would like to see it working.

>Makes two of us!! I am going OS for the next 2-3 weeks for work. Hows about I
contact you then and we discuss the possibilities?

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065