[plug] Just started with linux, need help

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Sat Oct 9 09:14:07 WST 1999

Ah you have refreshed my memory at this early hour John !!!!

Glibc 2.1 is in the development series though iirc. Maybe bugs are due to
this fact rather than coding problems in Netscape.

However such is life in the software world where one blames faults on others
software (such as it is a library problem, it is an OS problem, it is a flaw
in the API etc etc etc). All I can say is support Mozilla (and I cant wait
till it comes out as a stable release) because you'll have both the source
code for the App, Libraries and OS and you will be able to find the real
cause of the problem .... well hopefully anyhow.

Michael Hunt