[plug] re: email question

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sat Oct 9 19:40:09 WST 1999

On Sat, Oct 09, 1999 at 08:31:24AM +0800, Jon L. Miller wrote:
> Unfortunately, the client doesn't allow the use of web browser and the
> only POP3 client they are using doesn't have that feature.

Which program would that be, then? Cc: is a pretty basic feature.

If you really want to do it in sendmail, I'd suggest asking somewhere
like the comp.mail.sendmail newsgroup. With some patience, though, you
should be able to do it using the available sendmail documentation. You
might find a book helpful, such as the definitive tome "Sendmail". (the
"bat book", published by O'Reilly)

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal