[plug] re: email question

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at wantree.com.au
Sun Oct 10 07:45:22 WST 1999

Thanks Nick, the client does have a copy and bcc, just no way to create a
rule that sends a cc or bcc to anyone automatically.  As it is each user
would have to remember to add the managers name to either cc or bcc.
This we wanted to prevent as we know the users will 1) forget 2) just
won't do it.
So I'll have a look at the SendMail Book.