[plug] NT and Linux coexisting

Shackleton, Kevin kshackleton at agric.wa.gov.au
Wed Oct 13 08:56:23 WST 1999

Zip files are unusual in that they have internal checksums to ensure the
file is OK.  If you're getting corrupted zips I'd suggest you're getting
corrupted everything but you haven't realised it yet.  Why?  No idea - I've
never had any problem with Samba, NT and WinXX on the same network (except
for Not Terrific dying very frequently of course!)

K.

	<snip> windows zip files that I save on to linux hdd