[plug] [OT] Pioneer DVD players...

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Oct 13 22:51:36 WST 1999

Apologies for the somewhat off-topic E-Mail ...

I'm looking at the Pioneer DVD players, and in particular, the 414, 515 and 525
models. If anyone knows the differences between these models, could you please
EMail me with your comments? I'm mainly interested in the 414 vs 515, since
they look so similar on paper, yet the 515 costs more. I've heared rumours the
515 has better quality audio, and better tracking, but nothing from anyone who
has used both, or knows about them in-depth...
I've also heared the 525 is soon replacing both, and is cheaper?? Is it better?

Any comparative info would be most appreciated! Thanks...

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :