[plug] Networking Problems

Daniel gpearson at iinet.net.au
Thu Oct 14 21:50:20 WST 1999

Hi there,
I just purchased a Micra Digital netoworking kit with 2x10/100mbps PCI
Ethernet cards, and a cable etc. I put it into my other machine, and it's
working great. But on this machine, things aren't so good, it's in and
everything, but I am having an IRQ conflict.. The network card is on IRQ 9,
but my ESS1868 AudioDrive (soundcard) is also on there, and there is s
conflict.. how could I work around this? It works alright on my other PC, as
the soundcard uses IRQ 5, and IRQ 11.
Help would be greatly appreciated sometime tonight if possible...

Regards
Daniel Pearson