[plug] Kernel 2.2.13 ...

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Sat Oct 23 13:15:40 WST 1999

Bill Kenworthy wrote:

> I though odd numbers were the unstable versions, obviously not?  Does anyone know
> where to find what has changed/been fixed between kernel versions - just had a
> look at kernel.org and nothing there.

I knew a really good URL which had up to date info, but I've lost the link.
(Was the page for one of the primary kernel maintainers, and was the most
informative site around).
*keeps rummaging*

And yes, I'm interested in 2.2.13, and what is new, as I'm currently using
2.2.12, and getting sick of the system crashing, so am hoping there's some new
stuff to help in 2.2.13... (Especially SMP fixes...)

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :