[plug] linking to different drives

John Summerfield summer at os2.ami.com.au
Sun Oct 24 07:19:23 WST 1999

> > a corrupted file is still one corrupted file. I've long ago abandoned
> > efforts at recovering them; neve ma much sence out of a brokwn
> > wordprocessor file or database file (dbase acxcepted). Source code yess,
> > but that's usually not mine and so recoverable by easier means.
> >
> > If you're worried about corrupted files, then back them up and keep
> > several generations of backups.
>
> John,
>
> You either got up very early this morning, or went to bed very late *grin*.
My computer goes internetting without me, so all my mail goes overnight.
It stays up later on the weekends, so I simetimes get replies in then.
And, sometimes I check mail if I'm up during the night.

> I always seem to find mails from yourself on the plug list when I check it
> Saturday morning (around 9:00). One thing though you may want to check your
9:00 Sat is when my link goes down.

> mail server for outgoing mail corruption because while this human

*I*'m not worried about corrupt files, though I have to say the idea of
corrupt broadcasters bothers me a little.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield