[plug] linking to different drives

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Sat Oct 23 09:33:54 WST 1999

> a corrupted file is still one corrupted file. I've long ago abandoned
> efforts at recovering them; neve ma much sence out of a brokwn
> wordprocessor file or database file (dbase acxcepted). Source code yess,
> but that's usually not mine and so recoverable by easier means.
>
> If you're worried about corrupted files, then back them up and keep
> several generations of backups.

John,

You either got up very early this morning, or went to bed very late *grin*.
I always seem to find mails from yourself on the plug list when I check it
Saturday morning (around 9:00). One thing though you may want to check your
mail server for outgoing mail corruption because while this human
understands what "neve ma much sence out of a brokwn" means, fsck might have
a bit of trouble reconstructing it back to its original sense.

I wonder how one of those speech programs would read that line back to you
*grin*

Have a good weekend all pluggers !!!!

Michael Hunt