[plug] JOB

Kenworthy Family billk at opera.iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 27 09:47:20 WST 1999

Sometimes I wonder if it was ever worth it giving up a well paid job and going
back to uni as a mature-age student to get a degree in CS when the earning
potential will be mostly less (in Perth) and most of the jobs are 18 -25 (Hey
Frank, you left off the usual rider of requiring at least 10 years experience?)

Just having a grumble, not a shot at Frank or anyone else other than the system

BillK