[plug] JOB [offtopic!]

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Wed Oct 27 10:24:34 WST 1999

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, Kenworthy Family wrote:

> Sometimes I wonder if it was ever worth it giving up a well paid job and going
> back to uni as a mature-age student to get a degree in CS when the earning
> potential will be mostly less (in Perth) and most of the jobs are 18 -25 (Hey

Dont worry Bill, thats usually just code for "we want to pay peanuts".
Another such giveaway is "recent graduates are encouraged to apply".

> Frank Guidara wrote:
> > regarding the job that I had talked about, I think we are looking for

Frank, you didnt mention Linux skills. Perhaps you could take this
to aus.ads.jobs please. I know you are only trying to help.

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--