[plug] re: NetWare and Linux

Damion Hill dhill at wantree.com.au
Thu Oct 28 07:09:31 WST 1999

"Jon L. Miller" wrote:

> Has anyone implemented a Linux server in a NetWare environment using NFS
> from Novell?

I haven't tried using the NFS method but have been able to mount a
server using ncpfs. I have only been able to mount using the admin logon
for NDS even when mounting a directory that a normal user has rights to.
Haven't spent a lot of time working out why yet.

NDS for Linux is supposedly due for release before then end of the year.
I'm expecting a beta CD soon so we'll see how effective it is.

Cheers,
Damion.

--
Damion Hill