[plug] help again

Stephen Smart sinister at servcom.net.au
Sat Oct 30 01:52:59 WST 1999

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, Mike Holland wrote:
PIII 450

If you can afford that, you can probably afford the installation manual.
There really is lots of good documentation available.
I have two of them, and niether explains what does what

128MB
I'll trade half of that for a personal seminar ;)
Deal, ring me 93991959 or 0417965668
You set up my computer and 64 is yours

This isnt the first time someone has pleaded poverty on this list, then
bragged about their fancy new hardware. What goes?
I wasnt bragging, If I asked what to install without listing my hardware you
would have said it depends on what you have

Cheers Max
When I read about the evils of drinking
I gave up reading