[plug] help again

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Fri Oct 29 14:52:01 WST 1999

[ edited for readability ]

On Fri, Oct 29, 1999 at 01:52:59PM -0400, Stephen Smart wrote:
> > On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, Mike Holland wrote:
[ snip ]
> > > 128MB
> > I'll trade half of that for a personal seminar ;)
> Deal, ring me 93991959 or 0417965668
> You set up my computer and 64 is yours

I guess it depends on the smiley status.... :)

Well, Mike? Was your offer serious or is that 64Meg up for grabs?
He _really_ needs help if he can't configure KMail to get indenting
working right....

> > This isnt the first time someone has pleaded poverty on this list, then
> > bragged about their fancy new hardware. What goes?
> I wasnt bragging, If I asked what to install without listing my hardware
> you would have said it depends on what you have

He's got you there.... :)

> Cheers Max
> When I read about the evils of drinking I gave up reading

An inspirational quote. *glug*

Pete the Mostly Sober.
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

--
   Arthur pulls Pin out.  The MONK blesses the grenade as ...
ARTHUR:  (quietly) One, two, five ...