[plug] help again

Tony Clark tony at ballist.net.au
Sat Oct 30 07:59:22 WST 1999

Stephen Smart wrote:

> New post because your right, I dont even know how to configure KMail to get
> indenting "did you after the first week on Linux with no tutor?"

Kmail is fairly straight forward.  I don't use it actually as I have
found a few versions a bit buggy.  I've been using the email client in
netscape and it seems ok.

> I dont know about the smiley status?

There are heaps of them  :)

> The 64 is up for grabs, Im serious, are you guys?

Don't think you really need to give away that...but hey...Where you live
north or south of the creek.

Take your time and read heaps.  When you get specific problems that you
can't solve ask for help then.  RedHat has a couple of default
installations, maybe you should pick one of those and start from there.
Break the learning down into managable tasks, such as todays lesson is
on email configuration.

I know what it's like...I had my first week too as did all of us.

tony

--
System Administrator
Ballistics BBS and Internet Service