[plug] help again

Stephen Smart sinister at servcom.net.au
Sat Oct 30 04:35:55 WST 1999

New post because your right, I dont even know how to configure KMail to get
indenting "did you after the first week on Linux with no tutor?"

I dont know about the smiley status?

The 64 is up for grabs, Im serious, are you guys?

When i read about the evils of drinking
I gave up reading
An inspirational quote. *glug*
"Dulce est desipere in loco"

Shut your festering gob you tit, your kind really make me puke, you vacuous toffey nosed marrowless pervert,
sitting on your lonesome spotted behind picking blackheads, you excrement, you
wining hypocritical toadie, I fart in your general direction you English
pigdog, you with your bloody Tony Jacklin golf clubs.

I aways thought Monty Python were funny, but I never considered them to be
inspirational.

Cheers Max