[plug] HELP

Stephen Smart sinister at servcom.net.au
Sun Oct 31 08:32:14 WST 1999

when I connect to the internet nothing else works unless I have opened it
previously. I cant even open a terminal to exit I have to hit the reset switch.
even if I disconnected.
Cheers Max
Please please please
anyone in the Armadale area could give me a hand to set this thing up.
Im having lock ups, my time is different every time I reboot and Ive been
trying to set up an account to do everything out of and have tried everything
that the members of PLUG have suggested to me and still I get nowhere.
rather Im a moron (quite possible) or this computer needs more than the average
bit of attention.