[plug] This mailing list

Gary Allpike spice at spice.net.au
Thu Sep 2 18:21:48 WST 1999

I am thoroughly SICK AND TIRED of the bullshit, bitching, bastardry and
general CRAP that goes on on this list.

People need to grow up, see the light and start acting at least their shoe
size!!!!

As my grandmother used to say, if you dont have something nice to say, say
nothing at all.

I set this list up for the purposes of people interested in Linux in Perth
being able to communicate with each other.  Not so it could turn in to a
endless bitching session.

The signal to noise ratio on the list needs to greatly improve, or I think
we really need to reassess the future of the list.

GROW UP

Gary Allpike