[plug] Nat32 (Linux Version)

Shackleton, Kevin kshackleton at agric.wa.gov.au
Fri Sep 3 10:12:48 WST 1999

Seems to me that there is no client-side software - you just set your PC to
use the machine that runs NAT32 as the gateway.

I noticed this message:
Run NAT32 on your Office machine and then dial in from home to access the
Internet. No more busy tones, poor throughput or monthly ISP charges!
and wondered if your office really wants to support your internet access at
their cost.

K.