[plug] Any Zope users out there?

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Fri Sep 3 14:21:43 WST 1999

For those who are interested, I read on lwn that http://www.stormlinux.com
have done their web pages using Zope (seems pretty cool to me).

Two things I have noted.

1, I must get more time to play with toys like Zope, Python, TCL and Perl
(oh and NIS I have been meaning to set-up as well .....)
2. Storm is based on Debian so once it gets past the 1.0 release (still in
beta), I'm pretty much going to give it a whirl. Got to love the cool
graphical install, it is looking better than Lizard on a COL2.2 machine.

Garth has raved to me that he is porting all his mysql/cgi stuff to Zope so
I suspect that his "choice" use of Aussie metaphors means that it is pretty
good. *grin*

Can anyone tell me is there a PLUG meeting during the second week of the
school holidays ? I will be away the first week and I'd like to make it to
one during this time as my other Tuesday nights (non school holidays) are
busy !!!

Michael Hunt