[plug] Article about impending Linux supremacy

Greg Raftery gregr at scs.com.au
Fri Sep 3 15:44:56 WST 1999

Hi Plug,

This article gives some arguments to the case that Linux will rule the
computing world.

http://www.luxlucis.com/trk/mslinux.html

Do you think the arguments about who posted what and why it isn't
relevant can be taken off the list and carried out in personal email?

My thoughts are that if you don't have constructive advice for a
question someone posts, don't bother flaming them about it being an
inappropriate question. I personally believe that people who think
they are clever because they know what RTFM means and think that
people who don't know where to look are idiots and not worthy of
posting on the list need to have a good hard humble look at
themselves.

Regards,
Greg Raftery