[plug] Dubious message

Kenworthy Family billk at opera.iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 3 18:47:28 WST 1999

avoid neoplanet like the plague - I mistakenly thought that it was neotrace and
loaded from the magazine cdrom into windows - took ages to get out of the system
(not sure if its all gone still) and is loaded with adds.  Looked like an
application to help with online shopping (i.e., a trap) in the few seconds it took
to decide it wasnt what I thought - and some time to manualy remove as the windows
remove utilities did not work (as it ran and gave all the right responses, but didnt
remove anything, I think it may have been on purpose.)

BillK