[plug] Modem sharing

Garth Atkinson garth at cclinic.com.au
Sun Sep 12 19:39:48 WST 1999

Hello Nick

That first link to the metalab site looks like a very elegant solution. I
didnt download the sredir tgz. Are you trying to get a linux host to connect
to a modem being shared from a MS Windows server (sic)?

I would presume Backoffice uses a proprietry protocol for modem sharing. I
am not aware of any standards in this area so if needed, Micros~t would just
create  their own.

Garth