[plug] Fwd: Domain Registration for plug.org.au

Chris Cornish linuxcw at yahoo.com.au
Sun Sep 12 20:28:28 WST 1999

Gavin it was spoken about breifly quiet a while ago. I
just thought i would double check nobody objected before i bought the
parts ready to build a server for PLUG's exclusive use.
But if this is an objection to PLUG haveing a registeded domain it has
been noted.
Yours chris

===
Chris Cornish
linuxcw at yahoo.com.au
       __   _
   / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a