[plug] Fwd: Domain Registration for plug.org.au

Oliver White ojw at iinet.net.au
Sun Sep 12 22:38:53 WST 1999

Chris Cornish wrote:

> Gavin it was spoken about breifly quiet a while ago. I
> just thought i would double check nobody objected before i bought the
> parts ready to build a server for PLUG's exclusive use.
> But if this is an objection to PLUG haveing a registeded domain it has
> been noted.
> Yours chris

Hmm, who should we thank for this hardware donation?

Also, can we spare resources on the box for free software
infrastructure? I only ask because the WorldForge (www.worldforge.org)
project is running on "someone's boss's" machine, and can't provide
services like LXR (http://lxr.mozilla.org/) and so forth. If this is in
any way an inconveniance, then not to worry, but if you have excess
resources, and the Group agrees, it would be a big help.

Cheers. :-)

Oliver White