[plug] Meeting our meeting needs

Ian Kent ian.kent at pobox.com
Sun Sep 12 23:39:45 WST 1999

Leon Brooks wrote:

snip ...

> I think we need to replace Fast Eddy's because there's no facilities
> beyond abundant food and occasional service there. I think that the
> replacement needs to be in the CBD for transport and convenience
> reasons. I think that the CBD venue should be most upmarket and
> official, featuring more presentations and less hands-on stuff - with
> business people in mind. I have no specific venues to propose.
> Suggestions, please?

I met with my agent the other day. She offered the use of her offices in
West Perth (they have just moved to new offices in Havelock street). She
suggested that I check out the size and facilities when we have our
forthcoming drinks and nibbles for the 'get to know your fellow contractors'
gathering.

More to come ...

snip ...

--