[plug] Fwd: Domain Registration for plug.org.au

alex polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Mon Sep 13 07:58:31 WST 1999

Gavin Tweedie wrote:

> Definately not an objection, just cautious that things happen in the
> correct order. I'm all for plug having its own domain.
>
> Gavin

I agree, but who will actually own the name? As far as I know the group
has not been set up properly, therefore, if Chris registers the name, he
owns the name.

If PLUG is start owning things, then it should be correctly constituted
for two reasons. Firstly, to protect the members interests and secondly
and probably more importantly, to reduce the "officers" personal
liability.

As I've said before, the business world has changed and we have to live
with it.

Alex