[plug] Fwd: Domain Registration for plug.org.au

Christian christian at global.net.au
Mon Sep 13 14:17:57 WST 1999

Chris Cornish wrote:

> If you peopple wish to be this petty and make it this hard i wont
> bother. Plug is properly setup as an incorporated orginisation and
> therefor can own legally have a domain name setup and own property if
> you guys wish to make things difficult i will just throw it in the to
> hard basket and withdraw my offer

No one was being petty - just people were being (naturally) cautious to
make sure everything happens in the right way.  I suspect most people
would be very happy to see PLUG with its own domain/machine and
appreciate your kind donation.

Regards,

Christian.

--
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.