[plug] Fwd: Domain Registration for plug.org.au

Jamie Moir moir at opera.iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 13 14:30:43 WST 1999

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Chris Cornish wrote:

> If you peopple wish to be this petty and make it this hard i wont
> bother. Plug is properly setup as an incorporated orginisation and
> therefor can own legally have a domain name setup and own property if
> you guys wish to make things difficult i will just throw it in the to
> hard basket and withdraw my offer

Chris, not over reacting?

This seems to be a ridiculously overpowered machine for the job and most
anything, wouldnt the money be better spent on something else? Aside for
that I spose having hardware officially donated to plug is good.

Im not sure really what to make of this change in attitude from yourself,
it seems really at odds with your position, the only attitudes here seem
to really be to the point that plug should mind it's interests and
exposure.

I guess that plug registering the domain would be reasonable and plug
being registered as an incorporated association does limit their exposure
but these are all reasonable concerns. I dont see anything to get
flustered about and issue 'too hard basket' threats.

Jamie Moir