[plug] Fwd: Domain Registration for plug.org.au

Oliver White ojw at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 13 22:33:34 WST 1999

Chris Cornish wrote:

> If you peopple wish to be this petty and make it this hard i wont
> bother. Plug is properly setup as an incorporated orginisation and
> therefor can own legally have a domain name setup and own property if
> you guys wish to make things difficult i will just throw it in the to
> hard basket and withdraw my offer

Well as far as I'm concerned, you have all the freedom in what you do
and how you do it. If you need a hand, I'll give you a hand. Anyone who
would complain in the face of an offer worth several thousand dollars
really has shit for brains.

Thanks a lot mate. :-)

--
Oliver "will trade beer for tech support" White.