[plug] Fwd: Domain Registration for plug.org.au

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Mon Sep 13 14:47:05 WST 1999

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Chris Cornish wrote:

> If you peopple wish to be this petty and make it this hard i wont

Its OK Chris. Your enthusiasm is most welcome.
"Just do it!", then reassure anyone who needs it when you have time.

The machine sounds rather high-powered for the task, but I dont think
anybody is complaining about a donation. Go ahead with thanks!
Somebody will find a use for all those spare CPU cycles.

  How about offering virtual web domain hosting for members?
I'll offer to set maintain it. Even a redirect page to an ISP would be
good.

ciao Pres,

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
	I had no shoes and I pitied myself.  Then I met a man who had no
	feet, so I took his shoes.     -- Dave Barry