[plug] Version,

Paul Baumgarten paul at kcc.wa.edu.au
Tue Sep 14 16:23:23 WST 1999

May I suggets reading the following CNet article?

http://home.cnet.com/software/0-3721-7-307818.html?tag=st.cn.linuxtc.rl.3721
-7-307818

If that link for some reason doesn't work (such as a copy & paste error on
my part) there is a link from the "Linux Top Stories" section of the URL
below that will take you to it.

http://www.cnet.com/Content/Reports/Special/Linux/

The article is a comparision by CNet between OpenLinux 2.2 and RedHat 6.  In
the end their recomendation depends upon what you intend on using your Linux
for.  The article is also worth a look as it points out some of the
differences between the two that are more likely to affect a "new" linux
user (such as support, documentation etc).

Regards

Paul Baumgarten (email: paul at kcc.wa.edu.au)
Information Systems Manager
Kingsway Christian College