[plug] Version,

Len Bird lenbird at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 14 21:47:32 WST 1999

As you already have both the Caldera and RH-6 versions and at trial cost, may
I suggest that you try them both. At the end of it all it is a matter of your
own preference.  I started in to Linux via RH-5.2 and upgraded to RH-6. I
believe that you will learn a great deal more about the nuts and bolts of
Linux per se with RH-6, but if you are not really interested in this aspect of
computing, and simply want a system that will do a job, the Caldera version is
graphically most attractive and perhaps more user friendly for a beginner.

My suggestion is to try them both, if you have the diskspace you can get them
both on to the same machine (I think)

Regards,  Len Bird.