[plug] Linux in another language

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Wed Sep 15 13:13:57 WST 1999

Do you want the short answer or the long one ???

Short Answer: On RedHat 6.0 choose language type during install. (But you
used the word "all" in your question).

Long Answer (I can't be bothered typing that much here). Maybe someone else
want to discuss the pros and cons of different language versions of Linux.
Other distro's support the same select language type option during their
installs.

Michael Hunt