[plug] Running Qmail - Script and messages

Subba Rao subb3 at ibm.net
Sun Sep 19 23:00:32 WST 1999

Here is the message, I get after running the script to start qmail

Script was named "qt"
=================
supervise /var/lock/qmail-smtpd tcpserver -v -x/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -u71 -g1001 0 25 \
      rblsmtpd qmail-smtpd 2>&1 | setuidgid qmaill multilog | \
      setuidgid qmaill multilog -s5000000 -n5 /var/log/qmail/qmail-smtpd &

root at caesar:/var/qmail# multilog: fatal: unable to switch to current directory: access denied
multilog: fatal: unable to switch to current directory: access denied

I run this script as root.

Any help appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Subba Rao
subb3 at ibm.net
Disclaimer - I question and speak for myself.

http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/