[plug] Sound or Network Card

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at wantree.com.au
Wed Sep 22 22:37:36 WST 1999

Bill,
Memory has hit the roof, from what one source told me the reason is a
group of folks in the states has decided that the prices were too low and
decided to pull supplies and create a shortage thereby driving the prices
up again.  However, another source told me the rise is due to a new chip
called a ram bus and because this is going to be expensive they want to
get everyone used to the high price tag.  Either way it sucks.